My Blog List

Friday, April 2, 2010

गुड फ्राई डे !

आज इस सुअवसर पर दो आड़ी तिरछी कविता की लाइने लोर्ड जीसस के नाम ;

I'm a Hindu,
but still I think
I'm not much different
from the people of your community.

Yes Jesus, I respect you
and love to read
your autobiography because it is
full of life and sacrifice for humanity.


I know, on this day
people commemorate your suffering,
and death on the cross,
I wish you a Blessed Good Friday!

But I think,
it's gonna be a bad day for me,
because in Delhi,
it's observed as DRY day. :)

6 comments:

जी.के. अवधिया said...

गुड फ्राइडे की शुभकामनाएँ!

SANJEEV RANA said...

aapko bhi good friday ki subhkaamnaaye

सतीश सक्सेना said...

सामयिक एवं अपनापन बढ़ाती हुई आवश्यक पोस्ट...मगर यह ड्राई डे क्यों याद आया भाई साहब ...:-)
कल ध्यान नहीं था ?

डॉ टी एस दराल said...

अजी ड्राई डे है तो क्या हुआ --नीट पीओ --नो आइस , नो सोडा , नो पानी।
हैप्पी गुड फ्राइडे । :)

दिगम्बर नासवा said...

Good Friday and dry day ...vaah kya baat hai ... achhe post hai bahut hi ..

संजय भास्कर said...

.vaah kya baat hai